Sunday, March 18, 2012

My @blackenterprise Radio Tour #31daysonbe









Well the month is flying by, I can't believe we're at Day 18 on the #31daysonbe journey.  I have been able to experience so many things and meet so many people.  And just like every other day, Day 18 was filled with blessings......




This week was my radio tour!  It was a short tour but a great one, LOL!  Friday night we had the honor of being on 900AM WURD  philly radio! It was a great interview by Dr. Richard M. Cooper.  It was easy, comfortable interview and I felt like I was talking to an old friend! I was so happy to be able to spread the Pooka love in Philly!  We even talked about having Philly Day at the Pooka Boutique so stay tuned!  


Part 2 of the tour was on 98.7 KissFM, we were blessed to be on the The Toya Beasely show! She was wonderful and was so helpful in helping us spread the word to the tri-state area.  It was so much fun, what a great experience to be at the radio station and see how the broadcast is done!  Toya blessed us and let us tell our story, Donna went with me and Toya made sure she got on the mic too(that's radio talk, people!)


Now its Sunday night and my radio tour has come to an end...for now!  Days 17 and 18 are topping the charts of #31daysonbe!  Lots to come, so....stay tuned! (in my best radio dj voice!)



No comments:

Post a Comment