Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Guess what we got?! #31daysonbe










I like to call this day, Gift Day!!! This was a great day!  First we got a surprise visit from our Pooka Tech Crew and they brought a beautiful cake with a picture of...Yup, that cover!












It was a really nice treat in the day!  Then the postman dropped by with a great gift fromExecutees! Awesome company, they actually did the shirts for Oprahs 25th Anniversary celebration and were thoughtful enough to send each pookalita a congratulatory shirt!!


















Gift Day was definitely a good one, how am I ever going to go back to being me next month, LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! I can see why the tech crew did that...you all are very kind people! I just happened to see an interview you did somewhere and I have thought the world of this company ever since!
    Continued Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete