Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Farewell to a great month with @blackenterprise #31daysonbe


So here are 10 very simple things that have been reinforced this month......

1. If you want to succeed in business you MUST embrace Social Media!
2. Perserverance pays off.
3. You will meet many people in your business endeavors, respect others and have a good attitude, how you treat people comes back to you.
4. @blackenterprise Rocks!
5. Prayer works!
6. Smile its contagious.
7. Blue suede shoes have power, LOL!
8. Say Thank You.
9. Be open to your blessings.
10. GOD IS GOOD!
As I retire my fabulous blue suede pumps and reflect on this amazing month, all I can say is THANK YOU! The blessings, well wishes, congragtulations, hugs, prayers, kisses, celebrations and gifts that I’ve received this month have been overwhelming. I AM BLESSED to have loving supportive people in my life!  GOD is GOOD!



No comments:

Post a Comment