Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fences


Pooka Family, I cannot contain my excitement! Do you remember my very first blog? I was soooo excited about the play Cat on a Hot Tin Roof appearing on Broadway with James Earl Jones, Phylicia Rashad, and Terrence Howard & Anika Noni Rose. Well, if you think I was excited about that wait to you hear this! Denzel is back! He's back on Broadway appearing in my most favorite play of all..FENCES! I remember seeing Fences years ago at the Shubert Theater in Philly. It starred James Earl Jones (I'm obviously a fan) and Mary Alice. I must have only been about 15 or 16 yrs old when I saw it but it left a memorable impression on me. Well, I just purchased my tickets to go see it this spring in NYC. I got the best seats that we could {not} afford because you know I need to be up close and personal to see Denzel! J I am excited! I told my husband that this will be my Mother's Day present. If you are a fan of August Wilson's or Broadway or Denzel, make sure you go and get your tickets. It's a limited 13-week engagement! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment