Thursday, March 18, 2010

Relax.....we've exhaled!

Well Pooka Family, last week was our Relax & Unwind soap workshop and it was great!! Now, It's not that I thought that it wouldn't be, but it was really obvious that we needed some time to just have a glass of wine and unwind. My blog for this week is make some "Me" time for you and your girls. It might be a movie, drinks or just coffee at each others homes, it's so important to just sit and chat with the girls, it makes life a little more_______________ fill in the blank, LOL!
Check out our video from the workshop below, I'm getting the hang of my flip video, look for my name in the credits of the next great movie, LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It's Stacy waving hello from sunny & warm California. Love the video and wouldn't have missed this if I was in the area still.

    You ladies must make a trip out to the San Francisco Bay area.

    Much love & success!

    ReplyDelete