Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011 A New Year!


Happy New Year Pooka Family! Welcome to 2011 - A New Year to get it right! As you reflect on 2010 and all the things you've accomplished; what is the one thing you would like to focus on this year? I'm not talking about your standard resolutions i.e. exercise more, eat better, be more organized, I'm talking about that 1 goal you'd like to set for yourself to achieve with 100% success! This one goal is not something which is expected to be reached in 1 day, 1 week or 1 month. Those goals are a lot easier to achieve. This is your Challenge Goal. A goal which you will work on frequently throughout the year then set monthly or quarterly checkpoints for yourself to see how you're progressing. Think about this family. I know a lot of you are waiting for me to give an example or maybe share my Challenge Goal, but I don't want to do that. I think a Challenge Goal is something that you alone should come up with. It may take some soul searching, meditation and praying, but I truly believe that each of us can come up with 1 thing which we can focus on for this year so that on January 1, 2012 you can confidently say that I successfully accomplished ______________ this year! Fill in that blank family and let's focus on achieving our 2011 Challenge Goal!


No comments:

Post a Comment