Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Gettin Personal with the Pookalitas!! Do you think the economy is getting better?




Do you think the economy is getting better?





I do believe the economy is getting better despite the media rhetoric of a possible new recession with in the next 3 years.






Actually, I do. Usually at Pooka the summer is a very slow period, but this year was actually pretty good. I think we're in the thick of the recession and people realize they're surviving so they're not as nervous.





The economy will get better when I get a job!






I think it is heading in that direction but we have a way to go. My cost to commute has increased 25%! As most states are feeling the burden it gets passed down to the consumer. I am just more aware of what I am spending.






How do you feel about the economy? Are you still worried?

No comments:

Post a Comment