Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gettin Personal with the Pookalitas!! What is your go-to dish?


Honey Lime Salmon, I found this in a Rachael Ray cookbook, it's easy and good! It's a colorful dish that looks like it came straight from a restaurant! So if i'm trying to impress someone, Honey Lime Salmon it is! Email me if you want the recipe, but remember i get the credit not rachael ray, LOL!!!!



My goto dish is Turkey Chili! Everyone loves Chili, its an easy one pot dish.

Topped with cheddar cheese and sour cream! (I'm getting hungry!)

Oh and don't forget the brown rice.



My turkey meatloaf, spaghetti and meatballs, baked fish and veggies (fish packets as Dawn calls them!), chicken potpie and turkey wings are all in my food rotation.




Arroz con pollo and plaintains...my husband and daughter look at me and say, "chicken and rice again Mommy?" Hey, it's quick and easy and it can last for 3 days!





Everybody has a go to dish, what's yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment