Thursday, May 27, 2010

Good Times!!


Hey Family, this past weekend I was able to go away, Yes (without the kids, thank you mommy!) to Atlanta! Now I haven't been to Atlanta in years so it was a real treat to hang out with family there. It was my friend Teri's birthday a couple of days after mine and we planned to party like its 1999! (because in 1999 we were a little younger!)
First things first when you go somewhere you haven't been in a long time ask questions. I walked about 10 miles to get to bagagge claim at the airport, only to be told when I was a few feet away. "Oh you could have taken the tram, it would have gotten you there in 5 minutes. Okay. Teri picked me up and explained to me that no one lives IN Atlanta everyone stays in the suburbs Around Atlanta. Oh. We stayed with Teri's grandmother who is 92 years young! Hollar! She is sassy and hip not your average grandma at 92, she still drives,and gets her nails done! Well the weekend consisted of a lot of eating, drinking and hanging out: Atlantic Station, The Hawks game (NOT the game itself, the best part was seeing people I used to work with) and dancing until dawn. Needless to say I was tired when I got back, but there is no rest for the weary! My kids tackled me down but it was worth it! Shout out to my people from Jersey, Hillary, Kyle and Will it was great seeing all of you and I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment