Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Day at the Spa!


Greetings Family! I am heading out of town (Denise are you packed?) for a girls weekend in Charlotte (See you soon Andrea!!) We were trying to decide what to do this weekend when the spa was suggested. The spa gives me instant happiness! Saying the word spa just calms my nerves and spirit. I even have to write the word spa differently than I write any other words. I have never met a spa I didn’t like. All spas are not created equal but really how bad can any place be, that lets you walk around in a bath robe! If I can’t take a vacation then I go to the spa. Everyone speaks softly at the spa, it always smells of lavender and other yummy fragrances, they have healthy snacks and the water has fresh lemon and lime slices. The sound of the babbling brook that is coming out of the speakers in the waiting room is so soothing. The technicians that give me a hot stone massage, aromatherapy facial or rub my feet seem to know exactly what kind of week I had. Their job is to take me away on a wonderful spa journey even if it is only for a few hours. I sometimes dream of living at the spa. I realize that dream can not come true so I savor each spa experience until I can go on the next one. Pooka family, if you have never been to the spa please make an appointment. If you can’t remember the last time you have been go today!! We all work hard and need to be pampered every once in a while. When you go, make sure to tell them that Donna sent you. Remember to speak softly. We don't want to disturb those on their spa vacations!

No comments:

Post a Comment