Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Rise and Shine!

Hey Everybody,

Well it's super Tuesday, Giants won and......time to vote! I got up very early and hit the polls, (even before I tracked down the UPS man!!) I'm very excited I know this is a time for change and I am soooo ready. Just to let you know I voted for (oops my keyboard must have slipped, LOL)

Today I had to get to Pooka early I'm working on some new recipes, the entire warehouse smells like chocolate because I've been making chocolate milk soaks for those of you who are planning to have a little valentines fun. I've started dabbling in some new scents so stay posted I may have some ideas to run by you.

To all of you who filled out our survey THANKS! It's really going to help. I am even thankful for the people who told me to return calls quicker! (I'm working on it)

Well have a good Tuesday and don't forget to vote! Oh whatever, If Oprah and the Kennedys can endorse so can I, GO Barack!

No comments:

Post a Comment