Sunday, January 13, 2008

*Update* I'm Going To Be On The Radio (well, sort of)


I'm still going to be on the radio (sort of) but the date has been changed. The new date is this Monday, January 21st... see you on the radio!!

I have been asked to co-host a web radio show on Monday! The show talks about different ways for folks to break away from corporate and go out on their own (like me!). Of course, we will also talk about the contributions and influence of Dr. Martin Luther King. I've been on this show as a guest before but now they want me to help host (watch out!!).

It should be fun and different so I want you guys to check me out... you might even pick up some helpful tips. The featured guest is Joel Freeman of the Freeman Institute. He is the author of "If No One Loves You, Create The Demand."

The show is scheduled for Monday, January 21 at 1:00 p.m. EST, go to http://www.globaltalkradio.com/ and click on the "Listen Live" link on the homepage to check it out live. If you can't catch it live they keep up on their site at: http://www.indiebusinessradio.com/ See you on the radio!! (well, sort of)

No comments:

Post a Comment