Monday, January 5, 2015

My Table!!!


 


Well Pooka family, I have to admit I wasnt as excited for 2015 as I usually am.  So much going on that the years sometimes blend into each other...BUT.... I found my, rejuvenation, for this month anyway, lol!  Now, you never know where your inspiration is going to come from for me it was............a TABLE!  Yup, lol!  I know it sounds odd but a table has revitalized me for 2015!  Let me explain, I work so much that I don’t really take the time to enjoy my apartment, I go home, get on the computer, slide over to the couch then roll into the bed!  Thats my home experience.  A friend of mine dropped by and said, why don’t you get a small dining room table, it would really do wonders for your space.  I, of course just rolled my eyes, why do I need a dining room table when I don’t dine! So we just dropped the subject but everytime I walked by that space I thought maybe I should.  Last week I was talking to April and I told her about the conversation and she said, let’s go get one!  We went to a furniture liquidator and I found a small round table and some beige leather chairs.  Well let me tell you, I have a NEW apartment!  I love my table!  When my mom calls, I’m at my table!  The girls wanted to go for breakfast but I was....at my Table!!  I even spent New Years Eve...at my TABLE!!  It has done wonders for me, I tried to figure out why and I realized that I don’t have a space.  At Pooka I’m all over the place, sitting, shipping, on my computer but no designated space for me.  At home I was always working on my laptop on my couch because my apartment is small!  Well my new table has given me, MY SPACE!  I had my first breakfast in my apartment, reading the sunday paper, with a vase of flowers...on my TABLE!!  I say all of this to say, you never know where you might find some inspiration or rejuvenation, It could be something very small that gives you some encouragement, some joy!  So take the time to appreciate the small things, they could turn into bigger things than you realized!  Well good people, it is time for me to get back to my TABLE!  Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment