Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Less than 30 days left!


Morning Pooka Family!!!  Guess what?  There are less than 30 days left in the “summer of 2014”!  Can you believe it?  This summer is almost over!  So, what are you going to do to make this a memorable summer?  I’ve been inspired by my Uncle Joe and Aunt Marlene who recently came to visit with us from Tucson, AZ.  They are the epitome of people who enjoy life!  Uncle Joe puts together an itinerary of where they are going and what they are going to do and they do it!  They’ve traveled from California to Corsica (a little island off of France), from Atlanta to Antigua and points in between.  He put on their itinerary that they were going to visit the Today Show while they were in NY and guess what, they got on with Al Roker!  I’ve been here for over 20 years and not once have I visited the plaza with Matt and Al. So today, I’m challenging my Pooka sisters that we make the most of these last days of summer.  I’m going to plan something for us to do every week so that we remember our summer of 2014!  You should too Pooka family!! Enjoy your last days of summer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment