Wednesday, March 5, 2014

5 years old!


Hey Pooka Family!  Okay, you'll have to indulge me with being a little emotional with my blog this month..my baby will be 5 years old in 18 days!!!!  I can't believe this little person who was in my belly is now preparing to attend kindergarten in the fall! We are truly blessed to have her in our lives.  I thank God every day for her.  No truer statement that I've ever heard is, "the days seem long but the years go by quickly!" Every time I look at her I'm amazed at how quickly she has gotten to this point in her life.  So Pooka family, as I sit here typing this blog and listening to her sing the songs from the Frozen soundtrack for the umpteenth time, I smile and pray that God will continue to watch over her as she grows into what He has in store for her life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment