Wednesday, March 12, 2014

You look FABULOUS!!!



Hi Pooka family!  I wanted to start this post off today with a compliment!  And you know what? you do look fabulous!  I've been trying something new and that's GIVING COMPLIMENTS! Now, I always give compliments but I've been trying to give at least 4 a day to random strangers!  It is so powerful! We see people every day and think, "that looks great on her" or "nice hair cut" or "he smells greeeeeat!"  SO...why not tell people.  I've been on a mission with my new compliment experiment, I've been in the supermarket, the bakery or just walking down the street and If I see someone who catches my eye, I compliment that person.  It's the funniest thing to watch their reaction, people are so surprised to be noticed and especially by a stranger.  It's always a look of surprise and then a huge smile.  I have to admit, it may be a little selfish because doing this makes ME feel good! After they smile, I smile and keep on my way!  It has really turned my day around when I've been having a rough one.  So I challenge you to try this compliment experiment and lift someones day!  DISCLAIMER: Don't be too aggressive or you may be labeled as the creepy, odd, happy person around your neighborhood, LOL!

p.s. I LOOOOOVE your outfit today!

No comments:

Post a Comment