Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SPRING!!!!!

Morning Pooka Family!!! Guess what?  We made it through the winter.  Thursday is the first day of Spring!!! YAY!  Yes, the weather doesn't quite feel spring-like but I'm optimistic that a change is coming soon.  I can't wait to get out there and plant some flowers..wait a minute, I don't like gardening. Okay, well then I can't wait to get out there and watch my neighbor plant her flowers or ask Grandma to come over and plant some flowers with Taiye.  Spring also brings about the constant sneezing and high pollen count which affect allergies; the dogs pooping on the grass and owners not doing the responsible thing by picking it up, the groundhog in my backyard living under my shed who comes out and digs holes all along our back fence; the raking of the leaves, the mowing of the lawn, etc., etc., etc.  But you know what, with all that said its better than another 10" snowfall.  Yes, I am looking forward to Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment