Monday, May 21, 2012

I’m back!!!

Well Pooka family, yup, I’m back and still trying to get a few more minutes of my 15 minutes of fame, LOL!! This week is the Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit and because of my social media endeavors and March Cover, I’ve been invited to speak. I’m very excited and looking forward to making lots of connections. I plan to not only speak but learn as much as I can. The fun part is April is going to fly in from NC and join me at the conference so we are going to have a great time! I’m looking forward to meeting Daymond John, who knows you might see Pooka on Shark Tank! Michael Baisden, will also be speaking and he’s been such a great friend to Pooka so I’m looking forward to chatting with him too! All in all, I’m just excited about this opportunity and know that GOD is guiding my path! So stay tuned and see what HE does next! You know I’m going to blog and video and post about it all weekend long, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment