Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Oh the Possibilities!


Hi Pooka Family and Happy 2012!! We are blessed and excited to start this new year!

I’m always excited every January because its a brand New Year and its filled with lots of wonderful possibilities! Make sure you start your year off in a positive way. Below are some of the things that I’m going to do!


I’ve decided to make no New Years resolutions, but instead to just make some positive goals. I found my list of Pooka goals that I made last year and when I looked at my written goals and looked at our Vision Board at the office one thing was on both a flagship location! 2011 was a big year for Pooka since we did open our first retail location! This just solidified my decision to make new 2012 goals.


Positive Affirmations!
I am big about writing things down and reading over them. Words matter and the words that you speak and your thoughts manifest in your life. Be careful of what you say and think, start your day looking in the mirror and say something wonderful about you and the day that you are getting ready to enjoy! This is a great book about healing by using positive affirmations called “You can heal your life”, by Louise L. Hay


Fasting

This is the 2nd year that the Pookalitas and I do a Daniel Fast. Its a wonderful spiritual fast, which we find strengthens our faith and gives us vision and direction for our year. Now fasting is not easy, there are many days when my only email to the girls is, “I’m HUNGRY” LOL! But then I munch on some carrots and keep it movin. Its something that we do together and that strengthens our friendships! Here is the outline of the Daniel Fast.


Whatever you do, fasting, setting goals, making resolutions just make sure to take advantage of this blessed New Year and DO something. Take time to be excited about all of the possibilites that this year could hold for you. Choose one and get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment