Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Gratitude


Greetings Pooka Family! Happy New Year!! Here we are once again alive and well to see another year. Amen to that!!Time truly waits for no one. I really feel the speed of life as I get older. Makes me more conscious to be present in and appreciate each and every day. Whether good, bad or indifferent I am here to experience it! My sister Tricia and I do what I guess you would call a gratitude exchange. We send each other an email of what we are grateful for each day. Could be something very personal or it could be that I caught the train on time lol! The point is to take a minute to reflect on what you are grateful for each and every day. The exercise of writing it out and releasing it to the universe (well ok to Tricia!) is very reflective for me. It is right there in black and white what I feel for that day. My gratefulness is expressed to God for all He has done in my life. I usually send in the morning as a way to start my day in His spirit. Now we sometimes have those days that we don’t get our gratefuls until the evening but we always get them in! What are you grateful for family? Do you write them down and reflect on them? Do you share it with the universe?? Do you let God know what He has done for you? I would encourage everyone to start the year with this exercise and make it personal to you. You can send to a friend or just write down for yourself. Family this will be one of the best things you can do for the new year. Happy 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment