Monday, June 23, 2008

Paging Laman Rucker.................Danny Glover?





Well everyone after our 15 minutes of fame the other night, I was pretty excited, when it occurred to me, “Hey maybe Laman Rucker will email!!!!”. For those of you who don’t know him he played Sheriff Troy in Tyler Perry’s “Why did I get Married”. LOVE HIM!!! I waited patiently, checking my email at least 20 times and guess what? No email! You know what I thought to myself I’m just going to move right on, maybe “The Rock” sent an email! After thoroughly checking I was devastated to realize that he too chose not to communicate with me! After thinking it over I’ve realized I may have overestimated myself! So now I am patiently awaiting an email from Danny Glover or maybe Morgan Freeman, he was pretty hot in the Electric Company!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment