Thursday, August 1, 2013

Where are my Garanimals!!!


Well Pooka family, lately I’ve been doing a lot of speaking engagements.  I’ve been packing and unpacking and constantly trying to figure out what to wear.  I am not a big shopper, it’s really not one of my favorite things to do.  So, constantly trying to decide what to wear made me think that I miss Garanimals!  Do you remember them?  They were made for kids so that they could match any giraffe top with any giraffe pants!  This was an AMAZING discovery.  I have decided that at this age I need Business Giranimals! I could go in my closet and grab a ostrich top and pair it with an ostrich bottom and Voila! dressed for my meetings and ready to go!  If you’re down with business garanimals, let me know we can start a new business together, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment