Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Jackson 4 or Snore!

Hey Pooka Family! I just really have a poll question this week! I saw in the news today that the  Michael Jackson's  brothers (minus Randy, Hum?) are going on a reunion tour this summer.While we all loved the Jackson 5 and Michael Jackson, I saw a short clip of them saying how much Michael's spirit is with them sounded a little desperate to me. I asked my mom would she go and see them and she said NO, They look tired.......and why are they all wearing Ray Charles shades? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Uh, I've always loved the Jackson 5, the Jacksons, and Michael Jackson during their time in music but without Michael, it's just not the same. The brothers have always seemed a little desperate to reunite but they should just leave it alone in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete