Thursday, November 3, 2011

What not to wear!


I love this show!! If you haven’t seen it, it’s on TLC and they take a woman and go through her closet and basically, throw away all of her non-fitting, outdated, just plain should not be wearing clothes! This weekend I decided to do my own version of the show. I went into my closet and looked at each piece I had, well let me tell you, I’m glad the cameras weren’t on, I found, deep in the bottom of my drawer.........one...LEGWARMER!! Really Dawn! The things that I pulled out of my closet were shameful! I even had a shirt from college, smashed into a corner and college was at least...5 years ago? WHATEVER?! Well I encourage you to do this, you may feel like you have a lot of clothes but when you take out the silly things you haven’t worn in years, you”ll be down to 4 things like me! I have to say I feel so much less cluttered and i was able to make a large donation to salvation army. It is so easy when I get dressed now, even though its a lot less to choose from I know exactly what to wear. The sock drawer was not let off the hook either, all of those without a partner were put out! So people cleanse not only your body but your closet too!



No comments:

Post a Comment