Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dragon Universe!!!!


Ok so everyone knows that I have two boys and I'm always on the look out for something for them to do. A friend of mine suggested joining MommyParties which I did and I was selected to host a Dragon Universe Party!!!! Soon after a large box arrived at my house and I was amazed with the products! I had to hide them from my sons because I knew if they saw them before the party, they would want to play with them right then and there! We live in North Carolina now but we actually traveled with them to New Jersey, where they and us were warmly received. We made fire-breathing bagel melts and enjoyed dragon Scales with Dragon Punch, while watching the Dragon Universe Video. Then it was time to create! Most of the boys picked the Dragons, while a few made the Alliance military pods. They were fairly easy to put together, nobody asked an adult for help! (which is really big!) Then they battled and ran around for the rest of the night! A good time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment