Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Another Business Trip for Mommy


Hey Pooka Family! Well I'm on another business trip without Taiye. Although I know I will miss her like crazy (oh yea, and my husband too) J I am soooo looking forward to this short trip so I can take some time for myself. The first thing I'm going to do is get a manicure and a pedicure. I haven't had one since the summer so I am looking forward to relaxing and having my hands and feet pampered without the worry of having to rush home to cook or go pick up Taiye. Next I think I'll go and do a little shopping. I love hitting Marshall's and TJ Maxx to see what "good finds" I can get. Afterwards, it will be the "piece de resistance" SUSHI! Luckily my business trip is to the city which has my absolute favorite sushi restaurant, Waraji. This place is like Cheers! It seems as though the sushi chefs and the regulars (customers) all know each other. When you walk in you're sure to hear, "Norm!" "The regular, Norm?" "Yelp, give me a Scary Jerry!" I can not wait to indulge in my favorite dining pleasure! I know I will miss Taiye and my husband, but Mommy needs this time for herself! I'll be back at home before you know it so I'm going to enjoy it! Have a great week Pooka family!

No comments:

Post a Comment