Thursday, July 16, 2009

Michael


Hey Pooka family, I don't know about you, but I'm still trying to come to grips with the death of Michael Jackson. Despite all his eccentric behavior in the past, he is still a part of my childhood and continues to hold a place in my heart. I am so disgusted with his father's behavior pre and post his death as well as all the other bloodsuckers so much so that I refuse to watch or read any more media press about Michael. I want to remember the good times of when I saw him in concert in Philly and of his groundbreaking videos and of his humanitarian efforts in Africa and across the world when everyone embraced "We are the World!" My uncle sent an email the other day reminiscing of when he took my cousin Karen to her first Jackson concert. That in turn sparked my other uncle to email about the time when he was stationed in Germany and he took my cousin Jessica to a Jackson concert. Then the email chain continued throughout our family. I thought it would be nice if our Pooka family would do the same i.e. tells us about your memory of seeing a Michael Jackson concert or any Michael memorable event. Hit us on Twitter, Facebook or the Pookalitas blog and tell us about your Michael experience. Let's keep the positive memories flowing so we can stamp out all the negative press!

No comments:

Post a Comment