Monday, May 11, 2009

Blog Tricks!


Hey everybody!

I know it's been a while and we apologize. Everybody has been busy with life! Tricia and the new baby, April and the boys, Donna and marriage and work and me, well you know! I want you all to help me to get these girls steady blogging. If you've looked at the latest posts, who's missing? Hmmmm..........that's right Donna! We need to hear from her people. So I need you to help me prank Donna! Send Donna an email to info@pookapureandsimple.com and in the subject line write, "Donna, where's your blog!"
Let's see if we can fill up her inbox people!!! Ahhh the joy I get from these little things, I need to get a life, LOL!

PS - If you can't get enough of me, LOL, follow me on twitter and facebook


Facebook!
www.pookapureandsimple.com/facebook



Twitter!
www.pookapureandsimple.com/twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment