Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring!




Welcome to Spring Pooka Family!!!  Yea, yea, yea, I know it snowed the first day of spring and that temperatures feel anything but spring-like but it is officially spring on the calendar.  That means it’s time to pack away those winter clothes, pull out those Spring jackets, start planting the flower beds and get outside and start moving!  Personally, I feel as though I’ve gained about 20lbs this winter with not being very active.  As we get older (26 yrs per Taiye) I know that our muscles turn into fat a lot quicker so it’s so important to stay active, stretch, be mobile so we can enjoy life and not have to complain about aches and pains.  I feel as though I’ve had cabin fever for 6 months so I’m ready to get outside and walk off these pounds.  Won’t you join me Pooka family?

No comments:

Post a Comment