Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Earthquake


Greetings Family!
Well I don't even know where to begin. Family we had an earthquake.....in New Jersey. It was one of the most out of body experiences I have ever had! Very scary yet very powerful at the same time. It made me think that you must truly live in the moment. Not in an end of days kind of way but just that every day should be cherished. I truly believe that God does not want us to live in fear. So honor your relationships, check off the things you write on the to do list, practice those random acts of kindness. Make those phone calls, write those letters, take time to make yourself smile! I sometimes send my sisters the Daily Word as a way for us to start our day. Of course since I have been extra busy I have not sent in awhile. Well today I needed to send more for me than for my sisters. I would like to share with you. Allow every earthquake in your life to energize you!

Energized
I am energized and rejuvenated.

Each morning when I awake, I have the opportunity to start my day with prayer. Aware of my innate creative power, I am invigorated by Spirit within. I then move ahead empowered, choosing uplifting thoughts, positive statements and purposeful actions that reflect my greatest intentions.

If ever I feel sluggish or unmotivated, I pause and pray. A few minutes of communion with Spirit revives my vital energy and awakens my enthusiasm. In Spirit, I am confident, knowing that all things given to me will be accomplished, that all that is not understood will be revealed, all that is difficult will be made easy.
Amen Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment