Friday, May 29, 2015

The End of the School Year


Morning Pooka Family!!! Well, the end of the school year is fast upon us.  Taiye has completed kindergarten and she will be in the 1st grade in the Fall!!! Where did the time go!! Today I went to my last parent volunteer in-classroom learning event.  I was told that in 1st grade the parents aren’t needed as much in the classroom; only for library days or field trips or class parties.  I look at this little girl every day and wonder what she will be when she grows up and am I doing everything that I can to shape and mold her in to a loving, conscientious, smart, confident, respectful, assertive human being.  Prior to having a child, I never knew how much responsibility there is in being a parent.  I could be molding a future President or a future dancer.  Whatever she decides to do with her life I just pray that I’ve instilled in her the very best of me. 

Peace and Blessings, Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment