Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

We are all looking forward to the New Year,we have many exciting blessings coming our way and we are sure you do too! You know we believe our Dreams + Faith + Work = Destiny, and we wanted to share our prayers and plans for 2014!



Be obedient to God's teachings; discipline in my endeavors and tolerant with my tongue.




God help me to boldly walk in your word, be a better mother, daughter,sister,friend and co-worker. Have financial Freedom. Meet my soulmate.




God's vision for my life instead of my own, Positive direction in all things concerning my health my marriage my finances and my spirit and To live my purpose so I never work a day in my life!



This year I plan to embrace and meditate every day on Proverbs 3, “Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge HIM and HE will make your paths straight!”  I am excited to see where we will be led this year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment