Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Power of the Spa


Greetings Family!
I just came back from a mini vacation, a short retreat, relaxation to the max!  Why…because I went to the Spa!  I love the Spa! Really family I do!  Everyone is so nice and speaks softly at the Spa.  Where else can you walk around in public in your robe and not get arrested lol!  I love that Spa music, the healthy snacks..this time I had walnuts and whole figs …with my lemon water.  I got a facial but they always through in an upper body massage and take extra care with my hands and arms.  Do you think it would be strange if I wore those warm mitts they put on your hands while at work?   After my fabulous facial I hung out in the Spa like I lived there.  I had more snacks and checked out the hot tube and sauna.  Ok so I kind of walked past the sauna because that steam is not fro friendly if you know what I am sayin!! Anyway, I found my way to the fabulous Spa pool.  It was there that I settled in to my wonderful lounge chair and proceeded to pass out like I was sleeping in my bed! Don’t worry there was no drooling.  I finally made my way back to the locker room where I started to wrap up my Spa experience.  As a left with a wistful look around I knew I would be back soon.  My goal is to visit every Spa everywhere! Family I will keep you posted.   Say it with me….ahhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your spa experience that week! Spas are certainly the right place to just wind down and relax. Not only, you'll get pampered with facials, you can also enjoy health benefits with their body massages. Do you know that there are certain massages from spas that can flush toxins or relieve inflammation from the body?

    La Fleur de Beauté: A Day Spa

    ReplyDelete